Nido Shubi Ryu Beginners class
Did you know that Martial Arts is 10 times better than Team Sports in developing a child’s self esteem and confidence? Our program can help your child increase their confidence, self- esteem, discipline all while teaching them life skills that will last them a lifetime!
The Martial Arts develops your child physically. Our programs increase speed, stamina, and strength in children. They also develop balance, coordination, and timing, which in turn, will help in all other sports and activities. Students will develop confidence, self-discipline, and self control as they learn how to act and react to the world around them.
The students develop their coordination, improve concentration, enhance their ability to follow directions, and learn important social skills that prepare them for success in school. Our curriculum keeps the classes fun and exciting, while maintaining a structured, disciplined, and positive learning experience. The program is a detailed curriculum that focuses on improving young children’s basic motor and listening skills. These skills will help them enter society with a more confident and enthusiastic outlook. They will become better students at school, better listeners at home and more ambitious toward the future. We believe the time between the ages of 5 and 8 are the most important years of a child’s development. Our program will enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
The program will:
- develop a child’s social skills through positive interaction with children their own age
- develop discipline and encourage good behavior skills thereby setting a good example for others
- build Coordination, Balance, Control and Fitness
- increase a child’s attention span through the skill of focus
- build a child’s confidence though achieving goals and improving their skills
- reinforce family values by discussing life-saving skills during every class
- provide a reward system and regular belt promotions that teach goal-setting
- prepare a child for school by developing memory skills and responsibility
- burn off excess energy